Disability Communications Fund (DCF) is pleased to accept Letters of Intent (LOI) for its 2018 Grant Program.
Key Action Dates for 2018 grant cycle
- Applicant webinar: June 19, 2017, 1:30pm (recording available afterwards)
- Deadline for LOI submission: August 9, 2017, 5:00pm
- Announcement of LOI approvals: September 7, 2017
- Deadline for submission of full grant application: October 6, 2017, 5:00pm
- Announcement of grant awards: December 2017
- 2018 grant cycle start date: January 1, 2018
The general DCF application process consists of (1) a Letter of Intent (LOI), and (2) a full application.
(1) Letter of Intent
- DCF Funding Priorities (PDF)
- DCF LOI Guidelines (PDF)
For more information about DCF's grantmaking requirements & procedures, please review our LOI FAQ(PDF) or review the recording of our Applicant webinar (60 minutes).
(2) Full application
For those organizations whose LOI is approved, a full grant application will be requested. Detailed instructions will be made available to organizations that have been informed that their LOI was approved.
DCF is using an online grants management system to receive the LOIs and full applications.
Please note: Like many other funders, DCF is reviewing your organization’s information on GuideStar.org and FoundationCenter.org as part of the LOI evaluation process. We strongly encourage you to keep your profile on these platforms up-to-date.