Disability Communications Fund (DCF) is not currently accepting proposals and requests for funding under its annual grantmaking program. Please check back in May/June 2019 for the announcement of the 2020 grant cycle.
- LOI Information Webinar: Monday, June 18, 2018, 1:30pm (recording available)
- Deadline for LOI submission: Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 5:00pm
- Announcement of LOI decisions: Friday, September 7, 2018
- Deadline for submission of full grant application: Friday, October 5, 2018, 5:00pm
- Announcement of grant awards: December 2018
- 2019 grant cycle start date: January 1, 2019 The general DCF application process consists of (1) a Letter of Intent (LOI), and (2) a full application.
(1) Letter of Intent
- DCF Funding Priorities (PDF)
- DCF LOI Guidelines (PDF)
For more information about DCF's grantmaking requirements & procedures, please review our LOI FAQ (PDF), the recording and the slides (PDF) of our LOI Information Webinar.
(2) Full application
For those organizations whose LOI is approved, a full grant application will be requested. Detailed instructions will be made available to organizations that have been informed that their LOI was approved.
DCF is using an online grants management system to receive the LOIs and full applications.
If you download the set of questions to work offline, please keep in mind, DCF is using skip logic to guide applicants to their applicable questions in the grant application portal. Questions will vary depending on your answers to previous questions. Therefore, we recommend you work within the portal. You can go back to it as many times as you need to until you hit submit, just make sure you save.
Grant Seeking Resources
New to grants or want to hone your grant research and writing skills?
Check out our resource links: